Want to change up your taco Tuesday recipes without tacos?
Taco Tuesday is one of the best days of the week.
My whole family is excited for tacos on Tuesday.
Don’t get me wrong I love tacos, too. But sometimes I like to switch it up a bit and offer something a little different to the regular Taco Tuesday meal plan.
Taco Tuesday Recipes That Aren’t Tacos
In searching around, I found over 20 recipes that contain taco seasoning, but aren’t exactly tacos. My homemade taco seasoning is perfect to add to any of these dishes to make taste just like tacos you love. These not so traditional recipes to serve on taco Tuesday will be sure to have your family singing your praises.
Non Traditional Taco Tuesday Recipes
1. Taco Soup – Mainly Homemade
2. Biscuit Empanadas – Mainly Homemade
3. Chipotle Taco Dip – Mainly Homemade
4.Chicken Tortilla Soup – Mainly Homemade
5. Homemade Enchiladas – Mainly Homemade
6. Spiced Nuts – Mainly Homemade
7. Burrito Bowl – Mainly Homemade
8. Taco Ring – Glue Sticks
9. Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza – Thrifty Jinxy
10. Taco Casserole (Insta Pot) – The Typical Mom
11. Easy Taco Stuffed Peppers – The Seasoned Mom
12. Chicken Ranch Taco Cups – Turning the Clock Back
13. Chicken Taco Rice Casserole – The Kreative Life
14. Chili Cheese Frito Bake – Mom Luck
15. Mexican Chicken Bake – Down Redbud Drive
16. Mexican Lasagna Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
17. Taco Pop Tarts – I Heart Naptime
18. Dorito Taco Salad – Dancing Through The Rain
19. Mexican Coleslaw – Small Town Woman
20. Taco Pie – The Seasoned Mom
21. Keto Taco Breakfast Skillet– Peace Love and Low Carb
Which of these spicy recipes would you like to try in your menu plan first? These Taco Tuesday recipes are great to add to your meal plan to help make each week unique. The Taco Pop Tarts by I Heart Naptime look like a fun new way celebrate Taco Tuesday. I don’t think tacos should be limited to just one day. With all these amazing recipe variations you could eat tacos everyday!
Which Taco Tuesday recipes are your favorites?