What Products Can be Featured on Mainly Homemade?
Product value must be $100 or over sent to me to be considered. If you are unable to provide a product of that value a combined product value of $100 is acceptable. A $120 fee is requested if you are unable to provide a valued product in order to cover the additional cost of me being away from my family to write an awesome post for your product. We enjoy products that create memorable family moments including but not limited to: food items, kitchen gadgets, family adventures, toys and games.
Available for Twitter Parties
What I can do for you
- Party host will work with sponsor to develop the hashtag for the party, develop promotional tweets for use prior to and during the party.
Host will also assist sponsor in developing questions to be asked throughout party. Host will ask the approved questions and interact with party guests.
- Host will post an RSVP post one week before the party date with approved messaging.
- The party co-host will retweet the questions and important information from the party host. Co- host will engage with party guests to keep the conversation flowing. The co-host is also in charge of drawing, announcing, and collecting prize winner information to be provided to the sponsor.
- Sponsor is responsible for all prizing.
Here are the brand benefits
- Gain new followers on Twitter as well as your website, Facebook or other online presence.
- Introduce your Social Media presence as well as promote your product or brand to the reach of all those in attendance through their Twitter stream.
- Find those interested in your brand through the after-party #hashtag stream or through the RSVP list.
- What do you think? Want to talk about having me host a Twitter party for you?
Let’s work together: [email protected]
**Available for Travel, Press Junkets, FAMs**
Who may be interested in your product?
Mainly Homemade readers are primarily women age 25-55 who are interested in many things. They love to learn new recipes, DIY projects and have fun with family and kids (including toys). They are also interested in travel or great places to visit with for a date night or with kids. They are active consumers who want to make informed decisions about great products or services.
How can Mainly Homemade help consumers find your company?
Mainly Homemade would love to help you promote your product or business through our social media channels. Our numbers continue to grow. The average time readers stay is over 3 minutes per post. We currently are growing email and RSS subscribers daily.
Amy is active on many forms of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Vine & You Tube.
Twitter: 6100 +
I would love the opportunity to share new products and activities with my readers valued at $100 or higher or payment in equivalent of $100. Let me show you how I can help you get the word out about your product to a target audience. I am the social media coordinator for my children’s PTA at a school with over 700 children and families in a North Dallas Suburb. I also work closely with my HOA with over 400 homes to host events in my neighborhood. I have an extensive network with other bloggers. As a collective of bloggers, we can get the coverage you need for your brand. Contact me to find the best way to grow your product. Contact me for my fee schedule and more information at pounds4pennies at gmail.com.
I often attend conferences and would love to have a sponsor for these awesome events. You will be investing in me to help grow your brand and to help me grow as a blogger. This is a great opportunity for us to grow together. Contact me for any sponsorship opportunities you have in mind. I would love to help. pounds4pennies at gmail.com
Are you a new business who does not understand social media? Allow me to help set up your social media accounts so you have a presence on the web. Contact me for my rates on growing your on line social media presence pounds4pennies at gmail dot com
To my readers: I will give an honest review of a product. I do not have any expertise in any area. I will be an normal mom reviewing a product and giving an honest opinion.
Click on my Disclosure Policy for more information. There may be affiliate links on my site. A small commission may be made by clicking one of these links. This helps keep this site FREE.