The dog days of summer are here. It is time to enjoy the back patio with out melting into a pool of goo. Last week at The Mommy Club linky we had a ton of great entries. It is always so hard to choose who to feature each week. In order to help with the sweltering summer heat, these cool and refreshing drink recipes just popped out to me. Couldn’t you just see yourself sipping on some of these outside in your back yard? I know I can.
10 Summer Drinks to Beat the Heat
1. Strawberry Basil Infused Water from Pink Heels Pink Truck
2. Strawberry Lemonade from The Perfect Storm
3. Tips for Drinking More Water from Giggles Galore
4. Triple Berry Smoothie from Art from My Table
5. Orange Peach Mango Spritzer from Cooking With Curls
6. Moose Tracks Milkshake from Lemons for Lulu
7. Ginger Peach Iced Tea from Delightfully Made
8. Bourbon and Peach Apricot Smash from Pink Heel Pink Truck
9. Homemade Lemonade from Mainly Homemade
10. Kid Friendly Protein Shakes from Super Mommy Club
THE MOMMY CLUB
What is The Mommy Club? We are a group of bloggers who have come together in order to bring you the best advice for all moms. Do you need help for dinner? How about a quick craft? Or what do you really need in the diaper bag? Any and all solutions to help moms is welcome. From baby to teen, we are all in this together. What advice do you have to share for this week?
This party is all about you. Join me, Crystal from Crystal & Co., Shannon from Milk & Cuddles, and Carrie from Carrie Elle – we can’t wait to have you! Remember, your link is being seen on four blogs and four hostesses are working to promote your content on our social media channels. By linking up you are giving us permission to use your photo for round ups. We will always link back to the source. Every post is pinned to our Mommy Solutions Pinterest board. We appreciate you!