School is out and summer is here. This is my kids first week home from school. One of my new summer chores is to keep these mouths fed. They are always hungry. ALWAYS! I hate to heat up the kitchen in the summer. It is just too hot to turn on the oven. Looking at what people shared last week at Mommy Club, we have the same idea. There were tons of no bake summer recipes shared. I have cultivated the best recipes for you to make this summer.
10 Easy No Bake Summer Recipes
1. Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Ball from Cooking on the Front Burner
2. Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Sparkle Living
3. Protein Packed Breakfast Bites from One Little Project
4. Triple Berry Honey Bruschetta from Cooking on the Front Burner
5. Hawaiian Potato Salad fro,m Cooking with Curls
6. Patriotic Strawberry, Blueberry and Jicama Salad from The Whole Serving
7. Homemade Ice Cream in a Can from Home Cooking Memories
8. Chunky Mango Guacamole from Art From My Table
9. Red, Light and Blueberry Dessert Dip from Frugal Foodie Mama
10. Easy Pico Sauce from All She Cooks
THE MOMMY CLUB
What is The Mommy Club? We are a group of bloggers who have come together in order to bring you the best advice for all moms. Do you need help for dinner? How about a quick craft? Or what do you really need in the diaper bag? Any and all solutions to help moms is welcome. From baby to teen, we are all in this together. What advice do you have to share for this week?
This party is all about you. Join me, Crystal from Crystal & Co., Shannon from Milk & Cuddles, and Carrie from Carrie Elle – we can’t wait to have you! Remember, your link is being seen on four blogs and four hostesses are working to promote your content on our social media channels. Every post is pinned to our Mommy Solutions Pinterest board. We appreciate you!