Thanks for stopping by the party. I look forward to seeing your creativity this week.
With so many entries to choose from last week it was difficult to choose those to feature for Thanksgiving Craft Ideas for this week. But I was able to narrow it down to a few. I have a few Thanksgiving Craft Ideas of my own:
Thanksgiving Craft Ideas
When I saw these cute thanksgiving craft ideas I couldn’t resist to feature these cute simple turkey crafts and Thanksgiving printable.
Then a lady after my own heart Kiley from DIY with Grand and Kiley took my Family Hand Print Turkey idea one step further:
How to be Featured at Mom’s Library
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- This linky is cohosted with 6 other fabulous blogs. I feature mainly crafts and food recipes.
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!