Fall has finally arrived here in Texas. The weather feels so wonderful and so much cooler. The pumpkin crafts from last week were a huge hit! This week I am featuring easy fall recipes anyone can make. The cooler weather is very welcomed this time of year. I love to feature crafts and recipes here at Pounds4Pennies. Be sure to tell your friends to link up their recipes and crafts here. We would love more entries to choose to feature.
Easy Fall Recipes
1. Campfire Dump Cake brought to you by Diana Rambles (Wow this looks so easy and tasty)
2. Apple Cinnamon Apple Bowls brought to you by Preschool Powol Packets (These looks super simple and delicious)
3. Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe brought to you by Mary’s Kitchen (This is an interesting way to make cobbler and looks yummy too!)
4. Chicken Corn Chowder brought to you by Robin’s View (Looks so warm and inviting)
5. Another Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe brought to you by It’s my Sweet Life (This looks so delicious and tasty too!)
Disclosure: Always Icecream and Clever Dragons sponsored the giveaway below:
Here is a coupon code for this awesome website: MOMSBLOG13
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (Don’t Miss out!
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- Be seen on over 7 blogs everyweek
- I like to feature food and crafts here on my site. Tell all your friends you are linking up here at Pounds4Pennies.
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
Link up your best recipe or craft!
‘); // ]]>