Nothing say fall like the colors red, yellow and pumpkin. Here are 10 pumpkin crafts for preschoolers and kids to make this fall. I haven’t even heard of some of these pumpkin crafts for kids listed on this page. The Clean mud is definitely on our craft to make list in the near future. This pumpkin craft for kids is a very frugal craft to make and have fun with for days. Let me know if you make any of these fun fall crafts listed below.
Fun Pumpkin Crafts for Kids
1. Pumpkin Spice Clean Mud- Fall Sensory Table brought to you by Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails (I have never heard of this, but this pumpkin craft sounds fun)
2. Fall Play Dough Invitation to Play brought to you by Fantastic Fun and Learning (Play Dough can make many Pumpkin Crafts for Kids with this tray)
3. Fall Activitied for Kids: Pumpkin Bowling brought to you by Crystal and Company
4. The Pumpkin Parable brought to you by Mimi’s House
5. Invitation to Play Pumpkin Patch Small World Sensory Play brought to you by Buggy and Buddy (This little pumpkin preschool activity)
6. 10 Halloween Ideas Kids Love brought to you by Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails (10 fun Halloween crafts listed here)
7. Halloween Sensory Table brought to you by Sugar Aunts (Great for preschool pumpkin activities)
8. Free Fall Emergent Readers brought to you by The Measured Mom (Great little make your own book pumpkin craft)
9. Fall Food and Fun brought to you by Play Eat Grow
10. Nature Journal: Red Apples brought to you by My Teacher’s Name is Mama (I think this idea could easily be made into an orange pumpkin craft)
Stop by my crafts page to find more crafts for kids.
This Melissa and Doug Easel would be perfect for any pumpkin and fall coloring for any child! Thanks to Gummy Lump we are giving you a chance to win one! The wooden art easel features a chalkboard, dry erase board, and paper roll holder. It also folds up for easy storage. Your little artist will be creating fall inspirations for hours!
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of cool things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!