Are you starting to feel the 4th of July excitement. I know I am. Last week at The Mommy Club we had ton of fun patriotic posts. I decided to include them in this weeks feature of Patriotic Crafts. You may want to save this, since most of these are going to be perfect for the Olympics coming up soon. Snap, crackle, pop let’s gear up for fun patriotic crafts this week.
7 Patriotic Crafts
1. 4th of July Craft for Kids from The Real Thing from the Coake Family
2. Red, White and Blue Serving Tray from The Scrap Shoppe
3. Red, White and Blue Shot from Growing Up Gabel
4. 4th of July Do a Dot from Crystal and Co
5. Patriotic K – 2 Fun Pack from Year Round Homeschooling
6. DIY 4th of July Patriotic Wreaths from The Jenny Evolution
7. DIY Banner Garland from Worthing Court
THE MOMMY CLUB
What is The Mommy Club? We are a group of bloggers who have come together in order to bring you the best advice for all moms. Do you need help for dinner? How about a quick craft? Or what do you really need in the diaper bag? Any and all solutions to help moms is welcome. From baby to teen, we are all in this together. What advice do you have to share for this week?
This party is all about you. Join me, Crystal from Crystal & Co., Shannon from Milk & Cuddles, and Carrie from Carrie Elle – we can’t wait to have you! Remember, your link is being seen on four blogs and four hostesses are working to promote your content on our social media channels. By linking up you are giving us permission to use your photo for round ups. We will always link back to the source. Every post is pinned to our Mommy Solutions Pinterest board. We appreciate you!