Are you looking for fun summer camp activities to do with your kids? I like to make summer time fun time by making all kinds of crafts and fun things for the kids to make. This makes it feel like summer camp at our house. I have found several amazing ideas from last weeks link party to share with you today. I am sure you will love these summer camp activities for kids.
Summer Camp Activities for Kids
1. 4th of July Flag Shirt Tutorial brought to you by Kids Activities Blog
2. How to Make Silly Putty brought to you by Pounds4Pennies
3. Nautical Star Fish Wall Art brought to you by Free Kids Crafts
4. DIY Paper Bag Pinatas brought to you by View From the Fridge
5. Sun Crayons brought to you by Mama Smiles
6. Painted Shells brought to you by Fun a Day
7. Popsicle Stick Bird Feeder brought to you by What I Live For
8. Secret Trick to Sand Art brought to you by Busy Kids Happy Mom
9. Water Balloon Painting brought to you by Life With Moore Babies
10. Pirate Ship Soda Bottles brought to you by Chaos & Kiddos Mommy’s Survival Guide
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
This an extention from last week. Check out the $1000 in prizes you can win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!