Anxiety is a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.
All natural anxiety relief can be as simple as doing a few things to help decrease your anxiety.
Anxiety can occur for many different reasons. Some may be from stress, a mineral deficiency or aging. Below is a list of things you can use or take for all natural anxiety relief.
All Natural Anxiety Relief Remedies
(affiliate links are used throughout this post. I may make a few pennies from your purchase at no cost to you.)
How Can I Relieve Anxiety Without Medication?
- Essential oils – You can try Valor for the quickest relief. A few others to try are lavender, vetiver, bergamot and chamomile. Try combining a few for a perfect blend for you. Put them in a diffuser and let it do all the work to help relieve anxiety without medicationr.
- I recommend taking this Omega 3 + Vitamin D for the best results. These two are important to take together. You may want to know why? When used together these two help you make serotonin which then helps you make melatonin naturally. If you start sleeping better, it can help reduce your anxiety levels. I know the less sleep I get the more anxious I get for no reason. Get a vitamin tracker here to track your daily vitamin intake.
- Yoga – Yoga helps with so many other things than just anxiety. You can ease into yoga with this 30 day yoga routine from Yoga With Adriene. She is fantastic and gives great stretching and techniques to help with learning yoga for beginners.
- Maca powder – This is an important diet supplement for aging men and women. Maca is my new go to nutrient dense miracle powder. Red Maca powder is better for women because it helps with many health conditions. I take this one daily and feel so much better. Black Maca powder is better for men.
- Go outside. I know this sounds pretty simple. It is. Staying indoors can add to anxiety. Did you know the color green can have a natural calming effect. Getting 15 minutes of sunshine can help boost your overall mood by helping your body produce vitamin D naturally. Simply being outdoors for 30 minutes to an hour can help reduce anxiety and stress levels everyday.
- Walking combined with being outside can help reduce anxiety by doing two things at once. Being outside has so many wonderful benefits. If you combine walking, being outdoors and seeing green, you are getting a triple dose of goodness in just 15 minutes. You have 15 minutes a day to help reduce anxiety, right?
- Weighted blanket – I like this one, since it comes in different colors, size options to best fit your bed, and it tells you the amount of weight that is ideal for your body size. You can always put a duvet cover over it to match the colors of your room. I just can’t sleep if I don’t have weight.
- Take a bath with Bath Bombs or Bath Salts. Did you know most people are deficient in Magnesium? This vital mineral is a calming mineral to provide natural anxiety relief. You can find Magnesium in Epsom salt one of the key ingredients in most bath bombs and bath salts. Making your own homemade bath bombs or bath salts can be combined with essential oils to get added relief from anxiety. You can find out more about magnesium deficiency here.
- Breathe. You can find a great breathing trick here to naturally help you with anxiety. This breathing trick helps relieve anxiety fast when you can’t access the others right away.
- Drink water and stay hydrated. Most people don’t realize they do not drink enough water during the day. Staying hydrated allows all your cells and organs to function at their best. Being slightly dehydrated allows concentration of chemicals to build up in your system. Sometimes I am amazed at drinking a couple glasses of water can make me so much more relaxed. You can find Hydration stickers to help you track your water intake throughout your day to stay hydrated.
- CBD Oil – I have used this brand mainly for pain relief. Others have highly recommended this to me for anxiety as well.
What is a Natural Remedy for Anxiety?
All the items listed above are natural remedies for anxiety. I like to combine a few of these natural remedies at one time for maximum anxiety relief. Whenever you find yourself getting overwhelmed try a few of these relief tips to see if it helps. If you find these are not helping relieve your symptoms, I recommend finding a professional to help you.
I find my anxiety is mainly associated with my current fluctuating hormone levels, and I know these little episodes are not going to last long. These tips are used to help on those days where my anxiety levels just can’t seem to subside. Know yourself and know if you need to get additional help.
*This is not meant to treat diagnose or cure any diseases or ailments. I am not a doctor or licensed professional.
Claire Saul says
Great tips here – I have shared the link on my regular PainPalsBlog feature Monday Magic Inspiring Blogs for You! C x
This was an amazing post offering great tips for anxiety! I always say that I am a walking/talking stress case, but I do try to manage it a little better. Living with Multiple Sclerosis, I already know how bad it is for my health to struggle with anxiety and stress! Thank you for the great tips! I am really looking forward to reading even more of your excellent advice!!
Thank you so much! I hope these are tips to help you. These are things I use often and I just wanted to share, since we all struggle with anxiety.