Simple Valentine treats to make for school or any Valentine’s Day party. Fun yet elegant and little treats to enjoy on Valentine’s day with your sweetie (s). This week at Mom’s Library we had a great turn out of wonderful talented blogger to share their Valentine Treats. This has been fun looking at all the fabulous items you have been working on this week.
Valentine Treats to Make
Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies brought to you by Kids in the Kitchen
Cherry – Flavored White Chocolate Hearts brought to you by Premeditated Leftovers
Candy Melt Valentine Popcorn brought to you by Crystal and Company
Earl Grey and Vanilla Bean Biscotti brought to you by Reviews, Chews & How To’s
Conversation Heart Cupcakes brought to you by Crafty Journal
Cheesecake Pops brought to you by Our Abundant Blessings
See more Valentine’s Posts:
Heart Muffin Tin Snack Idea brought to you by Toddlers Through Preschool
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day.
- Tip: Use large pictures in your posts. People want to see what you have made!
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
Do you have something fun you like to make for Valentine’s Day for your Sweetie (s)?
‘); // ]]>
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- The Best Organic Laundry Detergent You Can Count On - February 24, 2017
- Fuel Your Day With High Protein Breakfast Cookies Recipe - February 21, 2017
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatloaf Recipe - January 24, 2017