It’s that time of year we as parents are really looking forward to or are hating sending our kids back to school again. I have in the years past looked forward to my daughter returning back to school; however, this year I don’t want her to go. This year is her last year in elementary school. I am really going to miss her during the day. We had a fun summer. I am not looking forward to it ending. I want to send her back to school with some great breakfasts. Here are some back to school breakfast ideas to make those mornings easier.
Back to School Breakfast Ideas
Since she will be heading back to school, I don’t want to send her to learn on an empty stomach. I have listed some easy back to school breakfast ideas I make ahead of and a great alternative to cereal every morning.
10 Easy Back to School Breakfast ideas
1. Pancakes: Make a double batch and freeze
2. Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins: Freeze and easily heat in the microwave for 1 min
3. Boil a dozen eggs and keep the hard boiled eggs in the fridge
4. Bacon: I make the entire package and freeze them. Warm in microwave 15 sec.
5. Waffles: Make ahead and freeze. Pop in microwave for 1 min
6. Frugal Homemade Lara Bars –
7. Healthy Smoothies for kids – This is like having ice cream for breakfast
8. Easy muffin mix
9. Cinnamon Swirl French Toast – Pop in the toaster or in the microwave
10. Scrambled Eggs in the Microwave – Spray coffee cup with oil, scramble egg, microwave 1 min.
I usually make two or three of these breakfast ideas at a time and FREEZE them. Once the kids are awake they have a choice of breakfasts ideas and not just sugary cereal. A simple way is to make breakfast for your kids instead of buying these off the shelf. These breakfast ideas will stick with them until lunch. I am always looking for more quick and easy breakfast ideas.
Do you have any quick breakfasts you like to make ahead for your kids? Are you getting ready for back to school?
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Shrimp and Kale Salad Recipe In Under 10 Minutes - August 7, 2017
- How to Create A Smart Home in Minutes - July 28, 2017
- Best Road Trip Tips And Kids Travel Notebook Printable - July 19, 2017