This post is brought to you by A Girls Guide to Cars to share information about the DFW Auto Show. The content and opinions expressed below are my own.
It is that time of year for the auto show.
All the shiny new cars and yes that fresh car smell.
I can just smell it now can’t you?
This is one of my favorite reasons to visit the DFW Auto Show.
DFW Auto Show
One of the sponsors I am excited to work with is Toyota. They are designed and assembled in the U.S.A., now five generations strong. Their North American headquarters are located right down the road from me in Plano, TX. We are excited they are here and will be represented at the DFW Auto show. I have listed a few of the Toyota Makes and Model Highlights below. I can’t wait to check out the safety features and Hybrids offered by Toyota.
● New V6 and Toyota Hybrid System Powertrains Offering More Power
● New TNGA K Sedan Platform with Multi-Link Rear Suspension and
Available Toyota-First Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
● Standard Entune 3.0 with WiFi Hotspot, Qi Wireless Charging, Toyota
Remote Connect with Smartwatch and Amazon Alexa Connectivity, and
● Standard Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P)
● On Sale in Late Spring 2018
● Bold, Eye-Catching Style Signals New Direction in Toyota Design
● Sharp Nürburgring-Tuned Handling
● C-HR Receives Two Toyota-First Features: Driver Distraction Secure
Audio and Brake Hold Function
● Standard 18-in. Alloy Wheels, Dual-Zone Climate Control, Bucket
Seating and 7-in. Audio Display
● Only Vehicle in Its Segment with Standard Pre-Collision System with
Active Braking – Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) with Full-Speed Range
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
● Best-Selling Car in America for the last 16 years
● Standard Toyota Safety Sense-P
● New Emotionally-Charged Design and Performance Experience
● Aggressive Exterior Character Lines and Low Center of Gravity
● RAV4 Adventure has Dirt-Inspired Styling and Higher Ride Height
● Active lifestyle inspired
● Built here, lives here;built at Toyota’s San Antonio facility- TMMTX
● Built here, lives here; built at Toyota’s San Antonio facility- TMMTX
Ride and Drives
You will have the opportunity to test drive several cars while at the Auto Show. Make sure to bring your drivers license to the show, so you can take one for a test drive! Last year I had fun driving around downtown with the top down in a little sporty convertible. We had perfect weather and I love my hair blowing in the wind.
Enter to Win
How to follow along for all the fun
Please follow along for our 1:30PM CST Twitter chat #DFWLovesAutos and #ToyotaDFW on February 14th. Wouldn’t your sweetie just love a new car?
Follow me at @MainlyHomemade to stay in tune with everything going on at the show the 13th and 14th and a special surprise on the 15th!
Follow along on my Facebook page as I do a live video to see the preshow at the DFW Auto Show.
Follow along on Instagram where I will share my Instastories and behind the scenes peek at the Auto Show before anyone else is there. You can see all the pictures if you follow the hastags #DFWLovesAutos and #ToyotaDFW. Plus a sneek peek to somewhere special on the 15th. You won’t want to miss it.
Additional Info for the DFW Auto Show February 14-18:
Wednesday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Adults $14 and $7 for children 6 to 12 years old.
Seniors 65+ are $5.
Active and retired Military members pay only $10 with appropriate ID.
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center