Little Face went to his first day of school today. I have to say his lunch box was not that creative. You are probably like me and are searching for lunch box ideas to make back to school special for your little ones. If you are a creative mom I would love for you to link up your lunch box ideas for this week too. This will help all of us moms in creating fun and healthy lunches for out little ones. Plus be featured our Pinterest Board with
Lunch Box Ideas for Kids
1. Making Lunch Fun brought to you by Diana Rambles
2. Muggin on the go with Strawberry Crisp brought to you by True Blue Baking
3. Easy Lunchbox Snacks brought to you by Creating a Healthy Life
4. Vegetable Butterflies brought to you by B-Inspired Mama
5. Back to School Snack Ideas brought to you by Creative Kid Snacks
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
‘); // ]]>
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Skillet Vegetable Chicken Teriyaki in Minutes - September 14, 2017
- Is NatureBox Right for Your Family’s Snacking Needs? - September 7, 2017
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Homemade Chewy Granola Bars - September 1, 2017