A standard tradition around here is to have Halloween parties before the kids go out trick or treating. Each family is responsible for bringing a dish or drink. Just a good ole potluck dinner. Everyone is searching for quick and easy Halloween food ideas to bring to the party. We had a few great ideas from our submissions last week for fun and easy Halloween food ideas.
Halloween Food Ideas
1. Candy Coated Popcorn Pumpkins Recipe brought to you by Celebrating Holidays
2. Rotel Soup brought to you by Lamberts Lately
3. Pasta Sauce for Kids brought to you by Mums Make Lists
4. Halloween Themed “Hunger Games” Cupcakes brought to you by Campfires and Cleats
5. Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix brought to you by Robyn’s View
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
<a rel=”nofollow” href=”http://pounds4pennies.com” target=”_self”><img src=”https://mainlyhomemade.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/p4p125x125.jpg” alt=”Pounds4Pennies” width=”125″ height=”125″ /></a>
How to be featured:
1. I love to feature food and craft posts. That is pretty much the only things I will feature.
2. Take great pictures. Don’t be afraid to get close and make the picture large on your blog. People LOVE to see the detail.
3. Edit your pictures with PicMonkey or Picasa (Free photo editing software, even allows you to write on your photos)
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
For this week, link up your favorite soup recipe. I would love to feature you next week!
‘); // ]]>