Try these fun summer foods to make and enjoy the tastes of summer. There are so many fresh ripe fruit and vegetables to make great dishes during the summer. I have been making fresh jellies and jams. The tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini are coming in from our garden. We are having fresh summer salads and zucchini fritters. It looks like many others have been busy creating fun summer foods too. I can’t wait to share all the wonderful things so many of you have shared with us last week here at Mom’s Library.
Fun Summer Foods To Make
Better than Koolaid brought to you by Deep Roots at Home
Super Simple Smiley Face Cookies brought to you by Kids Activities Blog
Monte Cristo Panini brought to you by Meaningful Mama
Wormsville Kids Dessert Recipe brought to you by Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
Healthy Homemade Banana Ice Cream brought to you by Preschool Powol packets
Campfire cones brought to you by the Mis Adventures of a Born Again Farm Girl
Cherry Vanilla Smoothie Recipe brought to you by Artsy Momma
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- TIP: Add a Pinterest button to your site to make it easy to pin your wonderful posts!