I feel like the summer is going by way too fast and we are always looking for fun Summer craft ideas. Little face enjoys making things. He is so proud when he is done. I just can’t wait to get my craft room complete. I am so close, but need a few more items to have everything organized just like I want. Then we can come up with great craft ideas to share.
Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you won’t miss the next Library!
Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
Summer Craft Ideas
1. Water Balloon Painting – Brought to you by Life with Moore Babies
2. Fairy Wands – Brought to you by Laly Mom
3. Jell O Ocean Sensory Play – Brought to you by House of Burke
4. Summer Play Time – Independence Day – Brought to you by Like Mother Like Daughter
5. Beach Sensory Play and Small World – Brought to you by Fantastic Fun and Learning
6. Simple Craft Ideas for Kids – Brought to you by Powerful Mothering
7. Craft Binoculars for Kids – Brought to you by Powerful Mothering
8. Coral Reef Sensory Play – Brought to you by Fantastic Fun and Learning
9. Beach Luau Water Bin – Brought to you by Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
10. 5 Ways to Keep Your Toddler Busy – Brought to you by The Measured Mom
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website. So let’s get this party started!
‘); // ]]>