Here are a few back to school tips to help you get get ready for the sound of the school bell. I try to start out the new school year with a clean house, clean rooms and clean Laundry room. Cleaning out the kids rooms involves going through all the drawers and getting rid of things that do not fit or they will not wear any more. Emptying closets and getting rid of clothes, lots of clothes. Organizing, organizing and organizing, so we can at least start the school year off to a good start with a clean house and a clean mind. Trust me when school is going on the clutter tends to pile up quickly around here and I have things under control right now. I think this is the first time in my life I have clutter under control. I am so excited. If you need more back to school tips you may want to check out 10 easy back to school breakfast ideas.
Back to School Tips
1. Countdown Chain for School brought to you by What I Live For
2. How to Choose a Curriculum brought to you by Mimi’s House
3. Free Back to School Bookmark brought to you by Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
4. Painted Pencil Boxes brought to you by Crystal and Company
5. Free School Calendar Printable brought to you by 3 Dinosaurs
6. Top 10 Back to School Supplies brought to you True Aim Education
Mom’s Library Link up information:
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
I would love to see any new back to school tips you have this week. Especially breakfast and lunch ideas. We all need those!
‘); // ]]>