Here are some fun summer recipes for kids to make during the heat. We all like to make sure we are feeding our kids healthy food. Most of the recipes listed are made using fresh fruits and vegetables found during summer time. I know I have many summer recipes I love to make like healthy fruit slushies and homemade popsicles
Ten Summer Recipes for Kids
1. Spiced Blackberry Upside Down Cake Recipe brought to you by True Blue Baking
2. Pure Fruit Popsicles brought to you by Coffee With Us 3
3. Dairy Free, Sugar Free Ice Cream brought to you by Mommynificent
4. Frozen Smores brought to you by Reading Confetti
5. Breakfast Ice Cream brought to you by Stuffed Veggies
6. Silly Snack Fishing Fun brought to you by How to Run a Home Daycare
7. Greek Yogurt Pops for Kids brought to you by Susie QT Pies Cafe
8. Watermelon Ice Pops brought to you by Mamma Pappa Bubba
9. Citrus Mint Watermelon Cooler brought to you by Mamma Pappa Bubba
10. Smores Pops brought to you by Crystal & Comp
Mom’s Library Link up information:
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
‘); // ]]>