We had another fabulous week of people sharing their crafts and recipes at Mom’s Library last week. I am so delighted to share the ones that I thought were fabulous for this weeks party. I can not wait to see what wonderful creations you will share next week.
St Patricks Day Crafts
Easy Photo Frame brought to you by Teach Me Mommy
Pot of Gold – Paper Plate Craft brought to you by Tutus and Tea Parties
Skittles Rainbow brought to you by Gift of Curiosity
Shading Shamrock brought to you by Sorting Sprinkles
St. Patricks Day Fine Motor Play brought to you by Little Bins for Little Hands
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- TIP: Use big pictures in you posts. People want to see what you are making!
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
Want more ideas for St. Patrick’s Day crafts? Take a look at Rainbow Crafts for Kids.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!