Spring showers bring May flowers and rainbows. I am sure the rest of us are ready for spring to be here. I know I can’t wait for warmer weather. Last week we had a group of talented bloggers who shared many rainbow activities for kids. This week I would love to feature a few that really stood out as fantastic inspiration. Please visit their site and say hello.
Rainbow Crafts for Kids
Teaching Toddlers Colors with Felt Popsicles brought to you by From ABC’s to ACT’s
Build a Leprechaun Trap brought to you by Afterschool for Smarty Pants
Rainbow Art for Kids brought to you by Buggy and Buddy
Hedgehog Fine Motor Skills and Counting brought to you by Powerful Mothering
Counting Pom Poms brought to you by Sow Sprout Play
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- TIP: Stop by to leave comments on other blogs to increase back links to your site.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!