Last week I took a little break from Mom’s Library. We had a lot going on with going back to school and I was overwhelmed with folders, lunch boxes, backpacks and forms to be signed before we could go back to school. Now more homework is coming home for us parents with more forms to be signed and payments for all sorts of things. I have complied a list of good snack foods for kids after school. There are also a couple of good lunch ideas, grown up snacks and even an easy dinner meal. Let’s try to take away a little of the stress of back to school. If you stop by someone’s post be sure to comment. Everyone loves a comment.
Good Snack Foods for Kids After School
Sweet and Sour Pineapple Salsa brought to you by Christianity Cove
Super Healthy Snack Ideas Apple Chips brought to you by Schooling a Monkey
Grown up Peanut Butter and Jelly (Can be for kids too!) brought to you by Meaningful Mama
No Drip Ice Cream Cones brought to you by Lou Lou Girls
A few easy back to school dinner ideas:
New England Creamy Lobster Roll brought to you by Seduction in the Kitchen
Crockpot Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers brought to you by Lamberts Lately
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- TIP: Like Pounds4Pennies on Facebook to find more bloggers, share recipes and share mom tips! Join my community.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice - September 25, 2017
- Skillet Vegetable Chicken Teriyaki in Minutes - September 14, 2017
- Is NatureBox Right for Your Family’s Snacking Needs? - September 7, 2017