We are always looking for fun summer crafts to make. I like to keep my little guy active with creating many things during the summer. We had so many fun summer crafts sumbitted last week. I just couldn’t wait to share with you. Thanks to everyone who makes this linky party awesome. Don’t keep this little party all to yourself, be sure to share with friends. It is fun to see and support others as fellow bloggers. If you visit someone leave them a little comment why you thought their post was awesome!
Fun Summer Crafts for Kids to Make
Wine Craft Art Project from Mosswood Connections
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- TIP: Leave a comment on someone else’s blog. It will make there day.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!