I am always looking for fun projects for kids to do during the summer. We had a wonderful list of posts submitted to last weeks Mom’s Library linky party. There really are some very creative bloggers who share their work here. I am so delighted to feature these wonderful crafts and activities this week. I can’t wait to see more posts this week.
Fun Projects for Kids to Make For Summer
Painted American Flag brought to you by JDaniel4’s Mom
Silly Monster Puppets from the Dollar Store brought to you by A Little Pinch of Perfect
Dye Art Project for Kids brought to you by Kids Activities Blog
Baking Soda and Vinegar Science Experiment brought to you by Mom Teach Me to Read
Easy Preschool Science Experiment brought to you by by Preschool Powol Packets
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow my Crafts for Kids board on Pinterest.
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- Blogging TIP: Your featured picture should be about the width of your copy on your blog page. People want to see the details on how to make what you made!
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!