Are you trying to find fun and easy crafts to do with your kids? Have you tried turning to your pantry? There are so many fun things to make found in your pantry for any fun and easy craft to make with your kids. My little guy just glows when I mention the word craft. Like when we make homemade play dough or homemade finger paint made with items I already have at home. Visit the sites below for more fabulous crafts ideas from the kitchen.
Shamrocks with bell peppers brought to you by Around the Table
Homemade Puffy Paint brought to you by Teaching Mama
Scratch and Sniff Jello Paint brought to you by Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- TIP: Make it easy to leave comments on your site. If it is too difficult, people will not leave you great compliments!