Mother’s Day has just ended and there are a ton of Flower Crafts to make for mom. Here are a few flower crafts and activities submitted last week at Mom’s Library. I love the use of recycled products to make flowers and these are ideas I have never thought about. You will probably want to Pin this so you have some free or low cost crafts to make this summer. I know I will.
Yarn Wrapped Tulips brought to you by School Time Snippets
Printable Preschool Flower Petal Counting brought to you by From ABCs to ACTs
Milk Jug Flower brought to you by Crafty Journal
Magazine Flowers brought to you by Toddling in the Fast Lane
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (lots to see!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- Pinterest TIP: Take your picture vertical for more pins. Include the color red, too!
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.