It is time to start out the new year on the right foot. I have looked at all the wonderful entries from last weeks Linky Party and found we all need a little help getting more organized. I found some easy home organization ideas from several wonderful blogs I would love to share with you.
Easy Home Organization Ideas
Home Management Binder Free Printables brought to you by Kims Kandy Kreations
Learn how to Organize Paperwork Fast brought to you by Mums Make Lists
Post Holiday Decluttering brought to you by Apron Strings and Other Things
Learn About 10 Things That Need a Label brought to you by Apron Strings and Other Things
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- TIP: To get noticed on Pinterest, post long vertical pictures and with lots of red. These tend to catch the eye more and get repinned.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
‘); // ]]>