Easter is almost here. I am planning for a weekend filled with Easter Crafts and fun ideas with my kids. We had so many talented bloggers link up there easy Easter crafts and ideas last week. I am thrilled to feature a few Easter crafts that really stood out as fun or very easy to try. I hope you will pin them and try them too with your kids this Easter or next. If you need more inspiration you can follow my Holidays board on Pinterest for fun crafts and decorating ideas all year long.
Easy Easter Crafts
Marbleized Easter Eggs brought to you by Where Imagination Grows
Easter Chicks and Their Magic Beans brought to you by Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Easter Egg Button Covers brought to you by Crafty Journal
Easter Egg Foam Craft brought to you by Meaningful Mama
Easy Oreo Easter Chicks brought to you by Lou Lou Girls
Edible Peep Candy Play Dough brought to you by Kids Activities Blog
Easy Yarn Egg Craft brought to you by Fantastic Fun and Learning
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Google +
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- Photo TIP: Use natural lighting from a window and don’t be afraid to get close.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!