Have you started planning your Easter menu? Here are some amazing Easter treats to add to your menu this year. I can’t wait to start baking and making sweets for the kids. The cupcakes featured below look too good to eat. Those cookies at the end look like a super fun craft for the kids to try.
Easter Party Ideas brought to you by Moms and Munchkins
Cupboard Clearing Cake brought to you by The Lady Prefers to Save
The Perfect Pound Cake brought to you by The Mis Adventures of a Born Again Farm Girl
Easter Sugar Cookie Craft for Kids brought to you by Mom’s and Munchkins
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (See what I’m Pinning!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- TIP: Make your pictures at least 600 px wide. They should take up the width of the post.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!