What a great list of ideas from last week! We truly have some talented people linking up at this party. Thanks so much for sharing you ideas with us here at Mom’s Library Linky Party. Please grab my button if you were featured and let everyone know where they can also get some great ideas. Stop by tomorrow to see what we are having for Thanksgiving dinner. I will be listing all the goodies.
Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids
DIY Elf on the Shelf brought to you by Teach Me Mommy
Snowman Foam Dough brought to you by Crayon Box Chronicles
Homemade Santa Land brought to you by An Idea on Tuesday
Homemade Butterfly Ornament Angel brought to you by Crafty Journal
Christmas Tree Sensory Bin brought to you by How Wee Learn
Christmas Crafts for Toddlers brought to you by Live Called
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- This linky is cohosted with 6 other fabulous blogs. I feature mainly crafts and food recipes.
- Please leave me a comment to tell me you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
I can’t wait to see what you are going to have for next week. I am looking for Christmas cookies!
‘); // ]]>