Everyone needs back to school tips to help ease the transition from summer sleeping in back to a routine for school. We had a few great tips from posts wonderful bloggers have linked up last week. I can’t wait to try some of these like making a menu plan for lunches, laying out clothes the night before and organize school supplies at home. I have two older ones that can pretty much do everything on their own in the morning and we will have a kindergartner this year. I will have to remember a lot for him and these articles will really help me get organized for this school year. I am sure you will love to read these too!
Back to School Tips
9 Back to School Organizational Tips You Can Use brought to you by Look We are Learning
12 Tips for Organizing Home School Supplies brought to you by Schooling a Monkey
20 Tips for a Smooth Transition and Happy Start to School brought to you by Our Little House in The Country
Back to Home School Tips brought to you by Greatly Blessed
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- Blogging Tip: Have an editorial calendar planned with your posts.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!