Combat that stinky car smell easily. Use up all those little scraps of ribbon to make a fun and stylish homemade car diffuser in minutes. I have a box of little scrap pieces of ribbon to use these up. These are so small and add a little personal touch to your car. I was amazed at how long the scent lasts with these. With only a couple of drops the scent lasted nearly a week in my car. Create a zen place in your car with a homemade car diffuser.
Easy Homemade Car Diffuser
Materials Needed for Homemade Car Diffuser
Clothespin (I recommend wooden, affiliate link)
Cotton ball (I recommend these, affiliate link)
Scraps of ribbon
Hot Glue Gun (I recommend getting one or two)
Essential Oils (I recommend the best therapeutic grade)
Directions for Making a Homemade Car Diffuser
1. These can be made two different ways, but you still get the same result. For the bobby pins place on a piece of cardboard. This is to ensure you do not glue the bobby pins together.
2. Next measure the ribbon around the bobby pin or clothes pin. Use your finger at the end to loosely wrap the ribbon around to the other side. Cut the ribbon at the end of the bobby pin. Go ahead and cut more ribbons in different colors to make for gifts for your friends or for your husbands car.
3. Now place a small amount of hot glue on the bobby pin or clothes pin.
4. Careful do not burn yourself. Place the ribbon around the bobby pin or clothes pin.
5. Once the glue has dried, place a cotton ball in the end of the ribbon. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for the best smelling car.
This is easy to create an inexpensive homemade diffuser for use in your car. Who knew it was that easy? I just love this idea for a quick easy craft and another way to enjoy my oils everyday. I love to use these on long car trips. I switch out the oils depending on how the kids are behaving or what I need. It is a perfect way to travel with oils in the car.
How do you enjoy using oils everyday?