This Marvel Easter basket shop has been compensated by #collectiveBias. All thoughts, pictures and opinions expressed in this article are my own.
Do you have a little super hero in your life you want to celebrate this Easter? Mine loves to dress up like the Hulk, since green is his favorite color. I went to Walmart and found the perfect Disney Marvel goodies to stock his Easter basket this year. Filling his Easter basket was easy with all the Marvel items I was able to find there.
Loading an Easter basket can be a challenge once you have purchased all the items to go inside the basket. Don’t let this overwhelm you. It is really quite easy to make an Easter basket that is eye catching and fun for your child.
How to Make an Easter Basket Like a Pro
1. Load the back of the basket with the largest items first. There was also a large coloring book and even a great spiral notebook. My little guy loves to draw and this notebook is great for when we are traveling in the car. I placed these large items in the back of the basket.
2. I found the Marvel pre-assembled basket and took it apart to make it a little more personal. I placed the toys in front of the coloring book and notebook.
3. Next add a few more medium sized items to fill up the basket. Like Avengers Jelly Beans found at Walmart.
4. To finish off the basket I used pre-assembled Marvel candy eggs. These eggs are nice, since they are already filled with candy and goodies. Just open them up and have an Easter hunt.
The best tip to keep in mind is to start with the largest items in the back and build the Easter basket going forward with smaller and smaller items. Then add any extra candy or eggs to fill in the holes to make the basket seem full.
I have made some fun Disney Marvel Stickers to place inside Easter Eggs. this year. Simply print these on sticker paper and cut out to fill up Easter eggs this year, or use as and easy decoration for Easter Eggs.
Now you can be a Marvel-ous Easter hero by giving an easy and fabulous Easter basket. This Easter basket came together in just a few minutes, since the supplies were easy to assemble.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice - September 25, 2017
- Skillet Vegetable Chicken Teriyaki in Minutes - September 14, 2017
- Is NatureBox Right for Your Family’s Snacking Needs? - September 7, 2017