I am always looking for easier ways to Stay Hydrated on the Go. I am so glad E-hydrate has sponsored this post, for me to share my ideas. All thoughts and opinions express are completely my own.
Are you on the kick to drink eight glasses of water a day to stay healthy? It is so hard to drink 64oz of water every day. I try. I really do, but water has no taste. E-hydrate makes it so easy to stay hydrated during the day. I have incorporated a few simple tricks to help me stay hydrated even when I am on the go.
10 Ways to Stay Hydrated
- Keep a water bottle next to you at all times.
- Add flavor to the water with little E-hydrate packs
- Drink protein with your water on the go from E-hydrate
- Keep track of how much water intake you have for the day. FREE Printable
- Bring it with you when ever you are going to the park
- Set a goal to drink one cup an hour
- Drink a full cup of water as soon as you wake up
- Keep water by your bed at night
- After you drink a glass, fill up your glass again. This reminds you to drink more water
- Instead of going for a snack, drink a glass of water instead. You may just be thirsty not hungry.
Here is a free printable to help you track your water in take during the day. These are made to fit many common planners. Print on sticker paper and make sure you do not have the print to fit selected. After you print cut to place in your planner. This can be printed for personal use only and may not be used or sold in any other way.
Stay Hydrated with E-hydrate
These little E-hydrate packets are easy to pack in your gym bag or purse. Simple open the top an pour into your water bottle. Shake up for about a minute and then drink. These are packed full of natural flavors to help you get more water intake during the day. The Lemon Lime was my favorite flavor.
This past week I went on an intense ropes and zip lining course. I was so exhausted at the end. I brought my protein on the go and just filled it full of water when I was done. I felt so full it helped me make to lunch. These were so convenient to just carry in my purse to take to the course.
Ways to Stay Hydrated On the Go For Kids
E-hydrate is not only for adults, but they have a kids line too. Add extra protein while you are out at the park. Plus add a pouch to their drinking water to help them stay hydrated during the day.
What ways could you use E-hydrate in your day?