I am a participant in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Breathe Right®. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Sleeping does not always come easy for me. I can normally fall asleep without any problems. Just ask my husband when we sit down to watch a movie. Once I get under a blanket and get all snuggly, I go right to sleep. But I don’t always stay asleep. I usually wake up several times during the night. This leaves me tired and exhausted the next day.
I am thankful for Breathe Right® nasal strips helping me sleep through the night to help keep my nasal passages open. The amount of rest I can get when I can breathe easily the whole night is amazing. This makes not only my life better, but my entire family’s life better too. Trust me.
7 Habits For a Better Night’s Sleep
- Turn off all devices at least a half hour before bedtime to allow your body time to rest.
- Don’t work from bed. Save your bed for sleeping.
- Don’t drink caffeine in the evenings.
- Try not to drink anything 2 hours before to prevent getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- Turn down the lights about 2 hours before bedtime. Lower light signals the brain it is getting time for bed. This is why I am so sleepy in the winter.
- Take a long hot bath to relax before heading to bed.
- Use Breathe Right® nasal strips to help open up nasal passages to breathe better at night.
I was excited to try the new lavender smell from Breathe Right®. Lavender is such a calming scent. What better place than right on your nose. Breathe Right® is strong enough to hold my nasal passages open enough for me to enjoy a restful nights sleep any night.
The strips are extremely easy to apply – anyone can do it. Just clean your nose, position the strip correctly and apply to the middle of your nose. Follow these application instructions from Breathe Right® for the best possible placement on your nose.
Keep in touch with all the newest products from Breathe Right® on their Facebook page or follow them on Twitter for more great information. You can also join the conversation and share your story with the #NightsRight hashtag!