We are getting into the rainy season and Little Face and I are always looking for something dry to do. Here is a great list of the top 10 frugal things to do in Dallas when it is raining. He needs to be entertained as much as I do on cold, dreary rainy days. I usually need to get out of the house and he needs entertainment and I don’t want to spend a lot of money. As a frugal Dallas mom blogger I have a few things to do in Dallas when it rains.
Photo Courtesy of By Cordphaeton
Top 10 Things to do in Dallas
Train table in the bookstore – We even get to read free books!
2. Pump It Up – Let the giggles begin. What is more fun than jumping?
3. Ice Skating rink – Make sure the little ones wear a bike helmet.
4. $1 Movie theater – Major treat at my house! We get the drink and popcorn for $5.00!
5. Going Bonkers – in Lewisville. If you haven’t been here you should go.
6. Jump Street – Jumping on trampolines is more fun than bounce houses!
7. Ikea – Little Face and I could spend all day there.
9. Restaurant with an indoor playground (Mc Donald’s) If they have WiFi, BONUS!
10.Children’s Museum – Can’t wait for the Museum to open
These are a few places we like to visit during the months coming ahead. Most of these places are are usually under $10 or FREE. Which is a great bargin for the two of us. We often invite a friend to share in our fun. Then go to lunch once we are done playing and hope for a nap on the way home! We are always looking for fun and frugal things to do in Dallas. Do you have a few favorite places to go when it starts raining in your neck of the woods?