I was recently asked by Michael Angelo’s™ to share tips to conquer busy nights, plus a new product I want to share with you. All thoughts and opinions expressed below are my own.
Is your schedule crazy during the week with practices, games and lessons? Plus how are you going to get dinner on the table after getting home from all these activities? These are real struggles moms deal with everyday. I have created some easy ways to make sure all the homework, baths and dinner are taken care of each night. Easy ways to get more done by combining tasks
How to Conquer Busy Nights
10 Tips for Busy Nights
- Have kids shower and take baths while dinner is cooking.
- Reading homework can be done in the car driving from place to place.
- If you have multiple kids, they can help call out spelling words to each other.
- Create separate bags for each activity or sport. Keep the uniform and books or equipment in a bag that is labeled.
- Have gear and sport equipment ready the night before.
- Have a snack depot where kids can grab snacks after school and go.
- Create a family plan either digitally or one on paper for everyone to see. This way everyone knows where they need to be.
- Ask for help. If you just simply cannot be in two places at once, ask a friend to help you drop off kids.
- Create a meal plan for the week, so you know what you are eating each night.
- Have an easy go to meal you can just heat up in minutes. Like Michael Angelo’s Italian meal found in the frozen aisle.
Add Michael Angelo’s to Your Meal Plan
Dinner is the hardest item to conquer on this list. The fact Michael Angelo’s is made with absolutely no preservatives or artificial ingredients is a win for me. Their meals are made with simple and clean ingredients with names you can pronounce. I actually read the box to make sure. Each meal is flash-frozen to ensure freshness at your dinner table. These are the qualities I look for when purchasing frozen meals for my family. This is now a new meal option for us on really busy nights.
Michael Angelo’s can be found in the frozen section at your local grocery store. They have three entrees to choose from Eggplant Parmesan, Shrimp Scampi, and Lasagna with Meat Sauce. I purchased the Lasagna with Meat Sauce and Eggplant Parmesan at my local store to try. I also purchased a loaf of french bread to make a quick garlic bread to serve with it. We really loved both.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Michael Angelo’s. The opinions and text are all mine.