Halloween is almost here and there is still time to make a few crafts. With all the amazing entries from last week, I was able to find a few fun kids Halloween crafts from last week to feature. These are simple and cute and can be made with items found around your home. We will be in Thanksgiving and Christmas mode soon. I hope you have been working on some great Thanksgiving and Christmas crafts and recipes. I can’t wait to feature you next week.
Kids Halloween Crafts
1. 20 Halloween Art Projects Kids Can Make brought to you by Buggy and Buddy
2. Mummified Can brought to you by Crafty Journal. Simple and easy to make.
3. Pulled Cotton Ghosts brought to you by Teach Mama. Very cute little ghosts.
4. Spider Pumpkin Candle Holder brought to you by Born Again Farm Girl
5. Bubble Spider Webs brought to you by Preschool Powol Packets
6. Fall Leaf Craft Owl brought to you by J Daniel 4’s Mom
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you won’t miss a single post!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week, grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving? What are your favorite dishes or crafts?
‘); // ]]>