Are you looking for some fun Olympic activities to try with your kids? Here are several creative and fun things to do with your children during the Olympics. Since most of us are stuck inside, why not try some of the energy burning activities listed to make your own indoor Olympics! Thanks again to a wonderful submissions last week!
Fun Olympic Activities for Kids
Olympic Bracelets brought to you by Crayon Box Chronicles
Olympic Rings Cookies brought to you by Coffee With Us 3
My Trip to an Olympic Training Center brought to you by Enchanted Homeschooling Mom (her son)
Winter Olympics Unit brought to you by Every Star is Different
Snow Day Winter Activities to keep Kids Busy brought to you by Little Bins for Little Hands
Energy Burning Indoor Fun for Kids brought to you by Being Confident of This
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- TIP: Other Linky parties will not be featured.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!