Last weeks link party was such a great success. I had so much fun looking over and reading your posts entered from last week. This week’s feature is easy homemade Halloween costume ideas just in time for Halloween. There were several very creative Halloween costume ideas from last week that were super cute. I an so delighted when I find original Halloween costume ideas I have never even thought of or have ever seen before. There are several cheap Halloween costume ideas featured here this week for you to try yourselves.
Easy Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
1. Monarch Butterfly Wings Tutorial brought to you by Buggy and Buddy
2. 6 Easy No Sew Halloween Costumes brought to you by Green Owl Art
3. Super Hero Costume with Arm Cuffs brought to you by Boy Mama Teacher Mama
4. 7 Homemade Halloween Costumes – Several Super Thrifty Ideas brought to you by Mums Make Lists
5. Cardboard Fishing Pole would be a great prop for a fishing Halloween costume brought to you by Lalymom
6. Painting with Tea Bags would be a neat technique to paint your own homemade Halloween costume ideas brought to you by Fantastic Fun and Learning
Here is Jackie’s disclosure for this book: I was provided a free copy of the book for review purposes. No other compensation was received for this post. These are my honest opinions.
You can read a review of this lovely picture book.
Legal stuff: All entries are verified and available to US residents 18 or older only. You cannot win if you don’t play by the rules. Contest will be over according to raffelcopter date above. There will be one winner chosen at random 48 hours after sweepstakes is over. Odds of winning depends on the number of entrants. Share this awesome giveaway with your friends too. What are you waiting on? Enter today!
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.