I can’t believe the first month of summer is almost over. We love to spend time outside soaking up the sunshine. I have found over 100 fun outdoor activities to do in summer to help increase the fun level at your home. We are still having the ultimate guide to summer linky party and looking for great summer ideas. Fun outdoor activities, summer camp activities and summer crafts. We would love to have you share any fourth of July posts too! We will be closing this party at the end of June. There is still time to be featured next week. So link up all your best summer posts, so we can share.
100 Fun Outdoor Activities for Summer
Simply click on the picture to be taken to the fun outdoor activities above
1. Bubble Solution Recipes brought to you by Jelly Bean Journals
2. Fizzy Sidewalk Paint brought to you by Life With Moore Babies
3. Ribbon Rocket brought to you by Teach Beside Me
4. 15 Outdoor Activities for Kids brought to you by J Daniel 4’s Mom
5. Nature Scavenger Hunt List brought to you by Honey’s Life
6. 50 Summer Science Ideas brought to you by Science Sparks
7. Outdoor Sketching Scavenger Hunt brought to you by Buggy and Buddy
8. Be a Cool Parent This Summer brought to you by KC Adventures
9. Sponge Koosh Balls brought to you by Boy Teacher
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
This an extension from previous weeks. Check out the $1000 in prizes you can win.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!