Fall is my favorite time of year. It is almost as colorful as spring. If you are looking for something to do this fall, I have put together a selective list of things to do at the Dallas Arboretum this Fall. I have found plenty of ways you can save to make the Dallas Arboretum very affordable to enjoy all the natural autumn decor.
The Dallas Arboretum is packed with fun things to do during fall. I have helped you decide by providing you with a full list of ten things to do at the Dallas Arboretum this fall. Plus many ways to save on your visit. Plan on wearing walking shoes and to stay all day. Don’t forget your camera. There are so many great places for photos while you are visiting. I am sure you will find many fun things to do at the Dallas Arboretum.
10 Things to Do at the Dallas Arboretum this Fall
1. Pumpkin Village – The star event this fall at the Dallas Arboretum is the Pumpkin Village. There is a colorful display of various types of gourds carefully selected to cover the village. This creates a colorful stunning display to be admired by all ages. I know I spent some time just admiring the skill used to place each gourd in the display.
2. Kimberly-Clark Mommy & Me Mondays and Tiny Tots Tuesdays 10am – 4pm for these special days you can enjoy a petting zoo, nature art, face painting and Kindermusik at the Arboretum. T
3. BOGO Wednesdays – Buy one, get one free Wednesdays for the general garden admission only from Sept. 24 – Nov. 26. What a great time to take a friend. Great if you plan on taking pictures or enjoy an Oktoberfest lunch. You can choose what things to do at the Dallas Arboretum with this deal.
4. Harvest Tea – A full tea is served for guests who are over the age 13. Featuring tea, sandwiches and a third course of sweet treats on Mon – Fri 11am – 2pm. Reservations are required to experience this fun event. Bring a friend and enjoy an afternoon tea. For tickets contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Garden Melodies are weekends from 10am – 4pm at the Martin Rutchik Lawn. Check the Dallas Arboretum Garden Melodies concert list for more information on performances during the week.
6. Family Fun Weekend – October 25-26 9am-5pm. Dress in your best Halloween costume and enjoy trick-or-treating throughout the botanical gardens. Other family fun things to do at the Dallas Arboretum on this weekend. This is on our list this year. We might see you there!
7. Cool Thursday Concerts – Enjoy a full concert every Thursday from Sept. 4 – Oct. 30. Find out the performers and order tickets at the Cool Thursday Concert Series on their website.
8. Oktoberfest Garten: Celebrate Oktoberfest in true German spirit with mittagessen (German for lunch) at Cafe on the Green. Serving a traditional German menu until Thanksgiving. Being from a small German community in Texas, this sounds like a little bit of home. This would be fun to enjoy on BOGO Wednesday.
9. $1 off General Garden Admission – Sept. 20 – Nov. 26 During Autumn enjoy a $1 off. Discounted tickets will be available to buy at Dallas area Tom Thumb locations. No need to pay full price to enjoy the Dallas Arboretum this Fall.
10. Fall foliage – The Dallas Arboretum glows with fall colors as the leaves change for Fall. Being from south Texas, we didn’t really have fall. All the leaves just turned brown and fell off. The Dallas Arboretum will come alive with all the beautiful fall foliage. I am still in awe when I see all those bright vibrant colors.
There are plenty of things to see this Fall at the Dallas Arboretum. They have created a full list of things to do for everyone see a complete list at Dallas Arboretum website. Take the entire family out for a fun day at the Dallas Arboretum. There is so much to see and do while you are there. If you are not planning on eating at the restaurants inside, bring a picnic lunch and enjoy gorgeous scenery while you munch. This is one of our favorite things to do while we are there.
What are your favorite things to do at the Dallas Arboretum when you visit?