This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this article are mine alone.
Whenever I get asked to a party I am always asked to bring my spicy Taco Dip. Sometimes I am not sure if I am invited to the party or my taco dip. This spicy dip is a delicious party food everyone will fall in love with. I wanted to try a little more flavor this time so I added some Tabasco Chipotle pepper sauce.
I went to my Kroger store and found the Tabasco Chipotle pepper sauce in the condiments section. It was in the middle of the second shelf from the top. Pretty easy to spot for me, since it was eye level.
My husband is from Louisiana and he grew up eating Tabasco with every meal and still does. So I decided to pick up a regular and jalapeno green pepper sauce. I know these will not last long in my house, since they add a level flavor to nearly every meal.
Easy Taco Dip
Ingredients for Easy Taco Dip
2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
1 tablespoon Tabasco Chipotle Sauce
1 8oz block of Cream Cheese softened or 1 cup
1 cup Sour Cream or Plain Yogurt
4oz shredded Chipotle Cheddar cheese (can use regular)
How to Prepare Easy Taco Dip
1. Open and place the block of cream cheese in a stand mixer. Tip: If it is not softened, turn on the mixer to medium for about three to four minutes until smooth to soften. I never remember to take the cream cheese out in time, so I often use this quick trick.
2. Next turn your mixer down and slowly add one spoonful at a time to the cream cheese. Once all incorporated turn the mixer back to medium for about two more minutes until smooth.
3. Add two tablespoons of Taco seasoning and one tablespoon of Tabasco Chipotle pepper sauce. I just love the flavor Tabasco chipotle pepper sauce adds to this dip. A sweet, smokey and spicy flavor in one tablespoon of goodness with Tabasco Chipotle sauce.
4. Mix these ingredients together. Next add 4 oz of shredded chipotle cheddar cheese and fold in. The taco dip can be topped with a little extra cheese.
This Easy Taco Dip has a ton of flavor with Tabasco Chipotle pepper sauce and can be made right before you go to your next party. I like to make it right before I get ready. It tastes the best after it sits for a couple of hours to let all the flavors meld together. By the time you arrive at the party it will be ready to be served. Watch your calendar, because it may start to fill up if you start bringing this easy taco dip to your next party. Let Tabasco Chipotle add #SeasonedGreetings to your holiday.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- The Best Organic Laundry Detergent You Can Count On - February 24, 2017
- Fuel Your Day With High Protein Breakfast Cookies Recipe - February 21, 2017
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatloaf Recipe - January 24, 2017