Fresh homemade salsa is so easy to make. I may never buy store bought salsa again. This is even way cheaper than store bought salsa. Living in Texas salsa is a pantry staple in our house. It can be used as a dip with chips, added to eggs or added to just about anything. Once you try this you will want to add it to just about anything.
Ingredients for Easy Homemade Salsa Recipe
1 Medium Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Lime (juiced about 2 Tablespoons)
1/4 cup Cilantro
Directions on how to make easy Homemade Salsa
1. Cut the tomatoes and onions into quarters. Place the tomatoes in the blender first then the onions.
2. Next peel the two cloves of garlic and place in the blender.
3. Squeeze one lime and pour the juice in and add cilantro. Pulse the blender to get it started. Once roughly blended, set on blend speed and blend for one minute.
4. Boom! There you have easy homemade salsa every time.
This is so easy to make and I have most of the ingredients on hand all the time for fresh homemade salsa. I love to eat this with some crunchy tortilla chips or add it to my easy taco soup. This salsa will keep in the fridge for about a week. The lime juice acts as an all natural preservative to help keep the salsa fresh. Find more easy recipes on my Pinterest board and take the Clean Eating Challenge to eat and be healthy.
Other recipes you may like:
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Shrimp and Kale Salad Recipe In Under 10 Minutes - August 7, 2017
- How to Create A Smart Home in Minutes - July 28, 2017
- Best Road Trip Tips And Kids Travel Notebook Printable - July 19, 2017