Cooking with kids can be so much fun. I love to see the joy on their faces when they tell someone they made a recipe. These recipes are sure to please any appetite. I am glad for everyone who shared wonderful recipes last week at Mom’s Library. We would love more people to share in this awesome party. If you were featured, spread the word about Mom’s Library.
Cooking with Kids
Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches – Mint Chocolate Chip brought to you by True Aim
Simply Yummy Pizza Cooking With Kids brought to you by Our Little House in the Country
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Buckeyes brought to you by The Mis Adventures of a Born Again Farm Girl
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- Photography TIP: Get close to the item you are taking a picture of. Take 5-6 pictures and move the camera around with each photo. Try left, right, on top, in front and the back. Get close to the subject. I use my iPhone for most of my pictures. For more inspiration follow me on Instagram.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!