This yummy fish tostada recipe is so easy to make and a great addition to your regular menu. You have gotta try these out. I can’t believe I didn’t think of these before.
You can buy premade tostada or you can make them yourself using a little bit of oil and corn tortillas to make crispy tostadas. They are so much tastier when you make them yourself.
Fish Tostadas Recipe
Ingredients for Fish Tostada recipe:
1 package of fish sticks (fried shrimp or grilled fish) $2.50
1 package 10 or higher corn tortillas $1.00
2 Tablespoons of oil
Sour Cream (Plain Greek Yogurt) $0.75
Homemade Salsa, tartar sauce, mayo and hot sauce, lemon
Directions How to Make Easy Fish Tostada recipe
1. Heat the oven according to the package directions for fish sticks. Cook the fish sticks according the package directions.
2. On the stove over medium heat, heat the oil in a skillet to cook the tortillas into crunchy tostadas.
3. Cook the tortillas until they start to brown a little on the edge about one or two minutes and flip over. (If you have the premade tostadas you can heat them in the oven for a couple minutes before the fish are done.
4. Start cutting the lettuce and tomatoes and any other additional toppings you may choose.
5. Now start to assemble your fish tostadas. Layer lettuce then crunchy fish then tomatoes and last any sauces you want to enjoy on a fish tostada.
Isn’t this fish tostada recipe so easy? This is better than having boring fishsticks or tacos. Check out other yummy meals under five dollars at Pounds4Pennies.com! Find out more simple and easy recipes on my Pinterest Board.