If you are in touch with my facebook page or my twitter account, you know I like to make coffee every morning. Flavored coffees are always so good and a relaxing way to start the day. I try to get in a cup of coffee before the kids are up and going in the morning. Adding a little cream or half and half with a teaspoon or two of sugar makes the following recipes incredibly awesome way to enjoy a great coffee drinks.
Make Coffee Drinks
- Caramel – Add a teaspoon to a tablespoon full to a hot cup of coffee. More sugar is not needed if adding caramel. Warm the caramel up before putting it in the coffee to dissolve well. Learn how to make slow cooker caramel using just one ingredient.
- Peppermint – Stir with a peppermint stick or add one round peppermint candy. Sugar is not needed when using peppermint candy.
- Cinnamon – Sprinkle just a little on top for a cinammon coffee
- Mexican coffee – add one teaspoon of cocoa powder and sprinkle the top with a little cinnamon
- Pumpkin pie – Add a 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice to a cup of coffee and stir well. Learn how easy it is to make your own pumpkin pie spice.
- Mocha – Add a teaspoon of cocoa powder with a little milk and sugar
- Almond – Add 1/2 teaspoon – 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- Cafe Ole– Half creamer half coffee. This is great for an afternoon coffee or an evening coffee.
- Chocolate Hazelnut – Add a warm teaspoon of Nutella to a hot cup of coffee. Stir frequently to dissolve.
- Vanilla – Add a teaspoon of vanilla along with the cream and sugar. Make a homemade vanilla extract recipe for the best flavor and super cheap.
Combos to Make Coffee Wonderful
Caramel Mocha – This is a little piece of heaven
Peppermint Mocha – Reminds me of a peppermint hot cocoa
Caramel Cinnamon – This is reminds me a little of a Churro
Vanilla Mocha – a wonderful blend of two great flavors
Peppermint Vanilla – Like a cool crisp peppermint cookie
What is your favorite coffee flavor to make?