I am amazed at the talent we have here each week. The creativity here is truly awesome. Go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back for all the wonderful things we do as a mom for our kids. Sometimes when my daughter doesn’t appreciate things I do for her, I think wait until you are a mom and then you will see. I know I have learned a lot about the sacrifices my parents have made now that I am a mom. Today I am showcasing some amazing moms and what they create and bring to the table each day. Here are some wonderful creative and healthy meal ideas and snacks for you to enjoy. Leave me a comment to which healthy meal idea is your favorite.
Easy and Creative Healthy Meal Ideas and Snacks
1. Tips for packing food for active teenagers brought to you by Diana Rambles & Eclectic Lamb
2. Healthier fist sticks brought to you by Coffee With Us 3
3. Tropical raisin bran muffins healthy breakfast idea brought to you by True Blue Baking
4. Painted sandwiches for lunch brought to you by There’s Just One Mommy
5. One pan goulash a healthy dinner idea brought to you by My Life of Travels and Adventures
6. Shepard’s stew and sheep dumplings a healthy meal idea brought to you by Crystal’s Tiny Treasures
7. Healthy octopus snack brought to you by Creative Kids Snacks
- This party is seen on 10 blogs (Lots of exposure if you link up here. Tell all your friends.)
- Each blog selects their own features each week (you have a really good chance of being featured!)
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Skillet Vegetable Chicken Teriyaki in Minutes - September 14, 2017
- Is NatureBox Right for Your Family’s Snacking Needs? - September 7, 2017
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Homemade Chewy Granola Bars - September 1, 2017