I was given a free sample of Dr. Dünner Sambu Elderberry Concentrate & Sambu Guard Lozenges to try and share with you my results. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this article are my own.
I am pleased to try Sambu Concentrate from Dr. Dünner (affiliate link). While being inside during these long winter months, I like to boost my immune system. No one likes to be down and still have to run the household. Sambu Elderberry Concentrate is a tasty way to keep your immune system up and running. Simply add two tablespoons of Sambu to about 8oz of water, stir and drink. Once the thick liquid was added to water, this tasted like a glass of fruit juice. The taste is a mixture of blueberry and blackberry. I really enjoyed it. While taking this supplement, I feel strong and healthy this winter.
History of the Elderberry
The elderberry (Sambucus nigra) has a long history of traditional use in central Europe, especially in the Swiss Alps region where it has been prized for centuries for its ability to support the immune system.* Sambu Elderberry Concentrate offers a combination of wild-grown elderberries and wild-grown elder flowers. This delicious-tasting herbal syrup can be enjoyed on a regular basis to support immune function.*
Key Features of Dr Dünner Sambu Elderberry Concentrate
- Sambu Elderberry Concentrate consists of wild-grown elderberry concentrate, wild-grown elder blossom extract, and non-pasteurized honey
- Elderberries not only instill a rich, delicious flavor, but provide a valuable mixture of flavonoids, including quercetin, rutin, and anthocyanins
- Elderberries also contain organic pigments, tannins, amino acids, carotenoids, and natural sugars
- Free of gluten, alcohol, pesticides, and artificial additives
- Safe to take on a daily basis
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Bottled in environmentally friendly glass
- Premium Swiss quality
Key Benefits of Dr Dünner Sambu Elderberry Concentrate
- Ideal for immune support *
- Helps support healthy upper respiratory tract*
- Assists the body in maintaining healthy breathing passages *
Sambu Guard Chews for Immune Support
I am a big fan of the Sambu Guard Chews (affiliate link). These have a little more punch than the liquid. They may say Chews, but it is best if you just suck on them like a lozenge. They dissolve easily on the tongue and taste like fruit gummies. They definitely have a more intense flavor than an average gummy. These helped soothe my irritated throat.
Sambu Guard Chews (affiliate link) offer a convenient alternative to the award-winning Sambu Guard liquid, with a combination of elder blossoms, Echinacea purpurea, zinc, and vitamin C. These tasty herbal chews can be enjoyed to support the body’s natural defenses.
Key Features of Sambu Guard Chews
- Free of gluten, GMO, pesticides, and preservatives
- All-vegetarian formula
- Premium Swiss quality
Key Benefits of Sambu Guard Chews
- Helps to support immune function*
- A source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health*
Visit the Flora Essence website to keep in touch and find out more information about all of their natural products. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook for more information on products and best ways to use them.
Not Intended As Medical Advice.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Affiliate links have been used throughout this post so you can get this awesome product delivered right to your door!