How to Create a Smart Home in Minutes post has been sponsored by Hive Home. All opinions expressed are my own.
Have you ever wanted a smart home, but intimidated by the set up?
Fear no more. Hive Home is the easiest to set up. It took less than an hour to set everything up for this system. It truly is plug and play.
How to Create A Smart Home in Minutes
Do you have kids who leave the lights on all over the house? The Hive Active Light bulbs can be programmed to turn on and off by a schedule. Just screw in the light bulb into any lamp and the Hive Hub will find it and link to your account. Then you can program to turn on and off per your schedule each day.
It is so nice to wake up in the morning and have the light already on. No more stubbed toes or fumbling for the light switch any more.
The thermostat is easy to program. Have it set to a different temp while you are away and have turn on before you arrive home all from your smart phone.
This is a plug and play system. Easy to use and set up in just minutes. I think my seven year old could have done it.
10 Reasons You Need An Easy Smart Home Technology System
- Easy set up – Set up took less than an hour
- Save time and money with a smart schedule you program
- App on your phone for ease of use
- Added Security with door and window sensors
- All day temperature control
- Save money with motion lights
- Connect multiple devices to detect when you are home or away
- Connect to other Smart Home Devices, for a complete smart home
- Easy programmable smart home technology system
- One hub for the entire house
Lights And Hive Smart Home in Minutes
Since we travel so much, I like the convenience to schedule lights to turn on and off around the house. It give the appearance we are home, with lights turning on and off at different times of day. Plus we can change up the schedule each day, so it doesn’t look programmed.
This is the exact same light just at different settings. The left side is on coolest white setting and the right side is on the warm white setting. Talk about mood lighting. This light has it all.
The only downside is you must leave the light switch in the on position. So if you need to turn on the light, you have to use your phone or computer. We have these set up on lights we only use for certain times of the day.
Learn more about Hive Home system to see if this is the right smart home technology system for you.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Shrimp and Kale Salad Recipe In Under 10 Minutes - August 7, 2017
- How to Create A Smart Home in Minutes - July 28, 2017
- Best Road Trip Tips And Kids Travel Notebook Printable - July 19, 2017